Best for: Beginner traders
Price: £162 for lifetime access. Payment can also be made in US dollars ($199)
Further notes: Certificate of enrolment provided
This beginner course teaches those new to forex trading how the market works.
It looks at how economic factors impact currency values, how to analyse forex pairs and how to build strategies for long and short-term forex trades.
It also covers topics such as:
- Choosing a forex broker
- Understanding commissions and fees
- Implementing advanced orders
- Applying comprehensive risk management strategies
The course is divided into 60 lessons which are delivered through on-demand videos, exercises and interactive content.
Live examples of forex trades allow students to see the principles in action, whilst downloadable worksheets help to structure theoretical learning.
These lessons are split into the following overarching sections:
- Getting Started in Forex
- Leverage, Margin & Risk Control
- Fundamental Market Forces
- Safe-Havens, Support and Resistance
- Intermarket Analysis
- Technical Strategy: Price Patterns
- Technical Strategy: Oscillator Divergences
- Position Sizing & Money Management
Lifetime access means that all lessons are available to re-watch whenever you need a refresh.