Best for: Beginners
Schwab Mobile is a free-to-use app that offers real-time trading and easily manageable broking.
What makes this app great for beginners is its media center, which features various educational podcasts and videos.
It is ideal for those wanting a wide range of account types as there are no recurring fees and no minimum accounts.
The app also features:
- No inactivity fees
- Free stock/ETF (exchange-traded fund) trading
- No minimum deposit to open an account
- A variety of account types including retirement, charitable and educational
- Customizable features and feeds
- Intelligent portfolio robo-advisor
Schwab is also set to take over the TD Ameritrade and thinkorswim trading apps.
- Buy and sellTrade stocks, options, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, and other financial products.
- Manage with easeUse Schwab.com and the Schwab mobile app to conveniently manage your account.
- Research and planGet online tools to screen and evaluate investments, develop a plan, and more.
- Get support 24/7 + convenience of 300+ branchesCall our financial professionals anytime. Plus get local support at a branch near you.
- platforms Use our web, software, and mobile platforms designed for trading.
- Hone your existing trading skills or learn a new one.
- specialist Access a team of professionals who share your passion for trading.
What is a brokerage account?
A brokerage account is an arrangement between you and a licensed brokerage firm. Once your account is set up, you can deposit funds and place investment orders through the brokerage account, and the transactions will be carried out on your behalf. You have the freedom to invest in whatever you choose—stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and more—as you own all the assets in your brokerage account.
Our wide selection of investment products provides you with the right choices to build a diversified portfolio and reach your goals. Plus you’ll get clear, reliable help to guide your investing decisions.
Myanfx-edu does not provide tax, investment or financial services and advice. The information is being presented without consideration of the investment objectives, risk tolerance, or financial circumstances of any specific investor and might not be suitable for all investors.